Business Admin Apprenticeship Matrix Hair, Beauty and Aesthetics Academy
This role is based in a rapidly growing company in the Aesthetics, Beauty and Hair industry. The role will involve supporting office staff and tutors to deliver high quality training to clients. The role will include working with computers, managing spreadsheets, CRM management and accounting.
Closing date: 09 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
23 Aug 2022
10 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing support to office staff and tutors to deliver high quality training to clients.
- Working with computers, managing spreadsheets, CRM management and accounting.
- Supporting the existing team in any way possible - this will include welcoming clients, making teas, coffees, setting out lunch.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprentice will be working towards the Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship standard.
- All delivered within the work place via online training and at Colchester Institute Campus.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The apprenticeship could lead to a full time role within the company.
- Due to the ability to train in-house the right candidate can look forward to a very successful career in one of the biggest growing industries.
- We are looking to develop staff from a young age and we offer commission based opportunities within the development of staff to increase earning potential.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Colchester Institute - Apprenticeship Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.