Working under the direction and guidance of the production manager, you will support the production of cooker hoods whilst working towards a Level 2 in Lean Manufacturing Operative. This will help you achieve the skills and experience to become fully operational.
Closing date: 21 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 34.50
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
10 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Specific objectives will be agreed as part of your development and performance review. Below is a summary of your main duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out relevant duties on planned work as requested to a high standard
- To work in accordance with information, instruction and training given safely and efficiently
- Complete timesheets and other relevant documentation to the satisfaction of your manager
- Use only authorised equipment provided with due care and attention and as supervised
- Work as part of a team and use materials safely
- Work flexibly across the business
- Build and maintain good working relationships with colleagues to ensure the effectiveness of the workload
- Manufacturing activities on multiple products in relation to the creation and maintenance of cooker hoods with different specifications
- Follow health and safety policy and procedures
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Lean Manufacturing Operative
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
An opportunity for a full-time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
THE EDUCATION TRAINING COLLECTIVE
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.