This vacancy is for a Apprentice Administrator based in Blackpool. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
06 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Building good working relationships with both customers and colleagues alike.
- Complete order management, specifically focused on administration of order processing, inputting, managing communication with sales and customers.
- Management of suppliers in line with purchasing terms keeping customers updated on delivery and if changes are made to their orders.
- Maintaining accurate records in our business system Dynamics AX.
- Completion of any Administrative duties when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF
- (Functional Skills, Level 2 - Maths, English - if not already achieved)
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The opportunities in the world of business are endless. Many apprentices start in business administration, customer service or accountancy, which are great stepping stones into lots of exciting careers. You can go on to specialise in a particular field and into management. You will find people who started in administration working in all professional areas and at all levels
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Technology (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
TRAINING 2000 LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.