Digital Marketing Apprentice (Searchmove Ltd) Searchmove Ltd
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Search Move, a specialist Property Information Provider based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Closing date: 05 Sep 2022
Salary £12,000 - £15,000
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
09 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- SEO strategy (keyword selection, image optimisation) etc
- Google PPC Ad management
- Create and manage all social media and search engine campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc).
- Analyse, measure and report on performance of all digital marketing activity and campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Develop a strategy with the commercial director to nurture leads through the marketing funnel to conversion
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position as the head of digital marketing within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.