Business Administration Apprentice NEXT LEVEL SECURITY SERVICES LTD
Next Level Security Services are looking for an apprentice to assist with the smooth running of the office including duties such as marketing, recruitment and HR. This is a great opportunity to start your career in administration with the potential for a full-time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Closing date: 21 Aug 2022
Wages are £8.50 p/h or £9.50 p/h if you are over 21
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
05 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages and following through where required
- General scanning and filing
- Greeting any visitors to the office in a professional manner and ensuring they are offered refreshments when appropriate
- Data entry in relation to payroll, invoicing and rota system
- Assisting with monitoring of time sheets, clocking in and other operational administration
- Assisting with issuing Service Level Agreements to clients
- Proactively assisting with the smooth running of the office
- Calendar management
- Assisting with screening and vetting personnel along with assisting in HR duties in general
- Assisting with marketing via social media and recruitment (full training will be provided)
- Maintaining filing systems both electronic and hard copy in the Head Office
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration
- Functional skills Maths & English, if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
An opportunity for a full-time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
THE EDUCATION TRAINING COLLECTIVE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.