Customer Service/Sales Executive Apprentice ARGON UTILITY SOLUTIONS LTD
Do you love interacting with people? Do you get a buzz from helping people? This customer service role means you will interact with people from all walks of life whilst learning varied admin duties.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
04 Sep 2022
06 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Identify new leads/business opportunities in the business target markets or new exciting opportunities outside of current target markets in order to win new business
- Research to obtain details of key decision makers for planned or speculative developments
- Make cold calls with people and companies who have planned developments
- Developing relationships with existing clients as well as potential new clients
- Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This role has a direct link to our Payroll and Credit Control sub-teams within the Accounts department therefore there are clear opportunities and paths to work within other areas of specialism.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ARGON UTILITY SOLUTIONS LTD
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.