Kia Parts and Service Advisor Apprentice FISH BROTHERS (SWINDON) LIMITED
Would you like a career in the automotive industry as a Parts and Service Advisor working for Kia, a dynamic and exciting brand whose company ethos is 'Family-like Care'? For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
03 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Ordering car parts using on-line systems
- Chasing up missing or incorrect parts with suppliers
- Packaging and returning any unused/unwanted parts
- Liaising with customers to let them know when parts have arrived
- In and outbound telephone calls
- Advice and guidance of products
- Drive the department forward with external sales and to maximise sales at every opportunity
- Booking in cars for MOT's and service
- Liaising with workshop vehicle technicians for updates
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Over a two year period they will gain a nationally recognised qualification Level 2 Customer service Practitioner (ST0072/AP02) progressing onto a Level 3 Custiomer Specialist (ST0071/AP01) and become accredited as a Parts Advisor or a Customer Service Advisor
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible permanent position on the completion of the apprenticeship.
On completion of the apprenticeship the average salary of a parts and service advisor is anywhere between 22k-28k.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
FISH BROTHERS (SWINDON) LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.