Early Years Practitioner L2 Apprentice BAMBINOS BOUTIQUE DAYCARE LTD
Bambinos Boutique Daycare is an exciting venture which has taken roots from the flourishing success of Little-Bo-Peeps Child-minding. Established in 2006. With assistance of highly skilled and qualified team, Our high quality care and education has led to becoming highly respected, valued by parents, carers other professionals within the sector.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
05 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Plan exciting, motivating learning opportunities for children.
- Analyse and create next stages of child’s learning.
- Undertake all daily nursery duties under supervision of a mentor.
- Contribute to preparing the nursery environment to create an enabling environment to learn.
- Working closely with families to fully understand children’s cultural capital, so planned learning is effective, and highly engaging.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Early Years Practitoner L2 Diploma.
This training will be conducted primarily at the employer’s site.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential of leading to full time employment as an Early Years Educator.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Childcare (Grade Level 2) Essential
About the employer
GET SET ACADEMY LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.