Hairdressing Apprentice DAVID ANTHONY HAIRDRESSING LTD
General salon duties and stylists assistant, which will include shampooing, cleaning, answering telephone calls, client care.
Closing date: 28 Mar 2023
Mon - Sat (5 days a week, shifts TBC upon interview)
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
29 Apr 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparing the salon for clients
- Ensure all areas are clean & equipment is sterilised
- Brushing floors
- Washing cups
- Cleaning tint bowls & tint brushes
- Cleaning styling brushes.
- Shampooing hair
- Making refreshments for clients.
- Answering the telephone to make appointments & deal with queries
- Adding up & taking payments
- General assistant to stylists when preparing for clients
- Be able to bring in models to practice & follow up college work, & show regular improvement in hairdressing
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Hair Professional Apprenticeship Qualification
- Health and safety
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To start a career in hairdressing, an exciting constantly changing industry and work in a busy salon covering a range of clients.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C+) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVID ANTHONY HAIRDRESSING LTD
2B HAWTHORN LANE
Maxim Business Training
01625 410 000
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.