Are you looking to build a long-term career in Business? Then look no further! Start your career today with a level 3 apprenticeship in a professional office, with a friendly and supportive team! You will be gaining valuable workplace experience.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
£7.00-£7.50 per hour approximately £262 - £280 per week approximately £13,500 - £14,625 per annum
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
27 Aug 2022
06 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Work closely with the sales team to plan ranges of products
- Handling phone call
- Responding to emails
- Ensure category plans in place to exceed budget
- Identifying gaps in product stock & implementing activity with the sales team to close the gap
- Inform warehouse in Belgium of UK requirements
- Data entry
- Improving UK buying prices as volume accuracy improves
- Placing orders stock and items
- ‘Fit for purpose’ competitive, range implementation
- Ensure range is planned and reviewed
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English if required
- Business Administrator Certificate from IfATE and City & Guilds
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Hama are huge supporters of the apprenticeship scheme and they're building for the future. There is availability for progression following the successful completion of the apprenticeship to continue your career in Business!
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.