Kia Motor Vehicle Technician Apprenticeship HENDY GROUP LIMITED
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Kia. We are not just a car manufacturer. At Kia, we believe movement inspires ideas. We are people who create the time and the space that inspires you through the most innovative mobility experiences. Join us for an amazing ride!
Closing date: 12 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
18 Aug 2022
28 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Working alongside qualified Technicians with the investigation, repair and service of vehicles
- Producing estimates
- Carrying out diagnostics
- Warranty work
- Assisting with MOT’s on vehicles
- Other general technical duties and general housekeeping
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Each apprentice will achieve the following:
- Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (Light Vehicle) (ST0033/AP03) Standard
- Level 3 Award in Automotive Refrigerant Handling (EC842-2006) QCF
- Level 3 Award in Electric/Hybrid Vehicle System Repair and Replacement QCF
- Kia Accreditation (Expert Star 1)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible permanent position on the completion of the apprenticeship.
Further opportunities to develop career to become a fully qualified master technician and MOT tester.
On completion of the apprenticeship the average salary of a light vehicle technician is anywhere between 24k-27k. While most experienced technicians may earn up to £33k per year.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
HENDY GROUP LIMITED
Motor vehicle service and maintenance technician (light vehicle)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.