Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a 1st Line Support Apprentice with Paystream a Financial Services company based in Altrincham.
Closing date: 05 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
28 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Be the first port of call for support on Incidents, Service Requests and Major Incidents
- Perform root cause analysis of repeat issues
- Assist with new and ongoing IT projects
- Manage own queue daily to ensure SLA’s are met
- Manage the 1st Line support queue and escalate tickets to 2nd line where applicable
- Build key relationships with key technical contacts at client sites and third parties
- Escalation of hardware and software issues to the relevant parties
- Escalation of Active Directory, Hardware, Backup and Windows Server issues to the relevant parties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.