Mechanical Maintenance Engineering Apprentice VITA CELLULAR FOAMS (UK) LIMITED
This vacancy is for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineering Apprentice based in Accrington. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
04 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To monitor and inspect the condition of production equipment, the site facilities and carryout maintenance and repairs as necessary, to ensure safety and maximise uptime performance.
- To devise planned preventative maintenance schedules and update the CMMS accurately and on time
- Monitor line performance for operational efficiency, report to management OEE and devise improvements to existing processes;
- Other duties when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- L2 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing (Foundation Competence)
- L3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Competencies) Mechatronics Maintenance Technician.
- L3 Diploma or Extended Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Knowledge)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Engineers work in high-tech, dynamic environments using state of the art equipment. They are inventors, designers and problem solvers, people who make a difference to the way we live. As trained professionals, engineers are well paid and highly respected. Many get top jobs and even run their own companies. If you enjoy working as part of a team, like solving problems and have a practical flair, you will find engineering has a lot to offer.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent ICT (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Science (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
TRAINING 2000 LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.