Business Administration Apprentice GILROY STEEL SOLICITORS LIMITED
This ever-expanding and well-respected solicitors offer legal services from residential conveyancing to family law. This law firm are offering a person the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification alongside a full-time position in an office. The role will see you working across different departments.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
26 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Key duties will include:
- Processing all post completion paperwork
- Calculating monies outstanding on client accounts
- Meeting and greeting clients on reception
- General administrative tasks such as filing, scanning and photocopying
- Answer incoming telephone call/emails from other solicitors, clients and estate agents and deal with issues and queries efficiently
- Closing files on the systems and processing the paperwork related to this
- Fill in identification forms for clients
- Offer any assistance to other team members in busy periods
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration level 3 qualification
- Functional Skills
- IT upskilling
- Personal and professional development workshops
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible full-time employment upton completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.