Sales Administrator Apprenticeship GINGER RECRUITMENT SERVICES
This vacancy is for an Sales Administrator based in Ribchester. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
04 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Responsibilities of the Sales Administrator are to include but are not limited to the following:
- Support sales team & Account Managers with all administrational tasks
- Set up groups and manage the active pipeline of work within them
- Ensure CRM data is continually being updated to grow database
- To work closely with Marketing & Sales teams to generate increased revenue
- To ensure all relevant inbound enquiries to adverts/marketing are managed and responded to
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF
- (Functional Skills, Level 2 – Maths, English – if not already achieved)
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The opportunities in the world of business are endless. Many apprentices start in business administration, customer service or accountancy, which are great stepping stones into lots of exciting careers. You can go on to specialise in a particular field and into management. You will find people who started in administration working in all professional areas and at all levels. If you are good at IT, have an eye for detail and enjoy working with others then a Business Apprenticeship could give your career a great start.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Technology (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
Other Driving Licence (Grade Valid) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
TRAINING 2000 LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.