Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Apprentice with BeYou, a Health, Wellness & Fitness company based in Birmingham.
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
22 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting the execution of marketing campaigns to drive additional sales for the venues.
- Assist with all aspects of event Marketing from pre-event promotion through coordination and planning to setup and delivery
- Assisting with creating copy for both written and digital material, using the brands tone of voice to ensure we stay consistent with the brand.
- They can potentially help with scheduling content if we provide them with the content/captions, etc.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4,5) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.