Apprentice Business Administrator MY PROPERTY BOX LIMITED
As a Tenancy Management Apprentice you’ll be responsible for the smooth running of tenancies, answering both landlord and tenant enquiries during tenancies. Also liaising with the lettings team to ensure smooth handovers between tenancies.
Closing date: 18 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
22 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answer landlord/tenant queries
- Process notices to vacate
- Create/serve Section 8s & Section 21s
- Update landlords/tenants with progress
- Liaise with council tax/utility companies
- References for tenants
- Create tenancies, manage transfer of properties
- Liaise with lettings team
- Inventory Clerks booking in appointments
- Ensure office is GDPR compliant
- Maintenance requirements, organising contractors, and quotes
- Organise CP12/EICRs/EPCs-upsell to landlords
- Conduct accompanied viewings
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- Functional Skills Maths & English (if not already achieved)
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
- 20% off the job training
All training will take place at your place of work. You will have regular visits, every 4-6 weeks with a tutor from Optimum Skills and the duration will be half a day to a day each time.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential of full-time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or above) Desired
About the employer
MY PROPERTY BOX LIMITED
OPTIMUM SKILLS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.