This is an exciting opportunity to join our client who is an established brokerage as a Customer Service Representative. If you have a desire to join financial services, then this fantastic opportunity may be for you.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Oct 2022
22 Apr 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Full training will be provided, and duties increased as experience grows. It is a busy role with main duties such as:
- Answering incoming calls and emails
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Managing the company database and updating client notes (CRM)
- Telephoning mortgage lenders, insurers, doctor’s surgeries, and clients
- Scanning documents and general admin duties
- Calling to book appointments
- Maintaining exceptional client relationships
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
TheLightBulb will deliver the:
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- You will need to attend 4 workshops remotely via Zoom
- You will complete Functional Skills if required
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support the specifics of the role.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The possibility of a permanent position will be offered to the right candidate after successfully completing the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.