Digital Marketing Apprentice (Social Progress) Social Progress
Estio Training have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice, with Social Progress, a Marketing Agency, based in Holmfirth.
Closing date: 05 Sep 2022
£15,000 - £20,000 DOE
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
21 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Building the digital marketing presence of our clients
- Responsible for the creation of digital marketing content – graphics, photography, video content
- Experienced in social media advertising – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Business development in line with the client’s goals
- Strong stakeholder management – clients, suppliers, collaborators
- General Administration eg. Updates on websites, workshop & training descriptions
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4,5) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.