Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Apprentice field Engineer with TDM Group, an IT Services company based in Surrey.
Closing date: 05 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
21 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Configuration - all aspects of desktop/server hardware installation and builds, delivery to customer environment.
- Repairing or troubleshooting faulty equipment, installing and configuring hardware and software
- Resolving first line user support requests onsite and over the phone
- Responsible for travelling to client sites, in and around the UK, to deal with issues which require an onsite presence and for project work.
- Work as part of a team to deliver projects.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communication Technician with training in areas such as:
Functional skills, maths L2 and English L2
Business Processes & Customer Services
Networking & Architecture
Mobile & Operating Systems
Coding & Logic
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4,5) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.