IT Support Technician Apprentice (Excel Telecom) Excel Telecom
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an apprentice technician with Excel Telecom, a telecoms company based in Tadcaster.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
19 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering calls and logging support tickets
- Handling support tickets from receipt to resolution across our product portfolio.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Monitoring and maintaining Telephone systems and networks
- Setting up call routing for VoIP along with any new users accounts and profiles.
- Prioritising and managing several open cases / installations at one time.
- Establishing good working relationships with customers, clients and other professionals.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
Support the information systems needs for your business.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/information-communications-technician
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4,5) Desired
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.