L2 Lean Manufacturing Apprenticeship in Electronic Manufacturing ARROW TECHNICAL SERVICES LTD
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic people to join our team to help further develop our company during our growth period, and create a strong foundation to build upon. During the lean apprenticeship, you will be able to input ideas, identify areas to improve, all to develop your manufacturing knowledge and help build a successful team.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
20 Apr 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
On-site training will be provided for an initial role, where the following tasks will be carried out:-
- Hand Soldering to manufactured Printed Circuit Board Assemblies
- Quality Assurance and Inspection of manufactured goods to IPC Standards (training will be provided through Electronics Group)
- Product Handling and Storage adhering to ESD Control
- Record Keeping
- Engineering diagram reading/creation (creation upon future training)
- Ensuring work areas are maintained and tidied
- Stock control/handling
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing
- Funtional Skills- Englis & Maths Level 2
- Health and Safety
Training is currently planned to be on site at Arrow Technical.
Training release is to be confirmed but will be accomodated.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression will be discussed during the first apprentiecship duration to see what the individual interest and skills are.
possible routes include-
- Further manufacturing diploma
- Sales/Accounts training
- Electronics Design
- PCB Design/Layout training
- Various IPC qualifications such as rework, or further manufacturing
- Electronics Technician
- Sigma Green Belt Training
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
VALKYRIE SUPPORT SERVICES LTD
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.