Administration Support Apprentice SANO PHYSIOTHERAPY LIMITED
To support the business with a range of administration duties as well as working on projects as required and supporting clinicians, the Operations Manager and Administrative Manager.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
04 Sep 2022
13 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The post requires the post holder to assist with the following:
- Support the business with tasks such as data entry, maintaining clinic diaries and liaising with practitioners.
- Deal with post and stationery.
- Answer the telephone and dealing with all enquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Type and set up documents such as letters and reports.
- Keep computer records up to date as required particularly electronic filing of patient records.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
Our Business Administration Level 3 Programme consists of the following:
- Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy Level 2
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role will develop key skills within a professional environment. There will be scope to develop in other areas beyond the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.