Apprentice fire and security systems installation engineer SENTINEL FIRE AND SECURITY SOLUTIONS LTD
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to join a reputable and renowned business in the Fire and Security sector. At Sentinel Fire and Security, we pride ourselves on expert solutions to support our customers and staff, through innovative thinking in a supportive and friendly environment.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
17 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Uphold & maintain company image
- Exceptional customer service
- Ensure company tools are maintained & in good working-order
- Demonstate a willingness to help colleagues & customers
- Complete role-associated admin
- Maintain accurate records
- Adhere to H&S legislation
- Installation of a variety of systems
- Generate handover packs
- Conduct pre-completion site walk/audit
- Monitor emails regularly
- Ensure timely & accurate information is submitted
- Support Directors with ad-hoc duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will attend Yeovil College on a block week basis:
- Year 1- 10 weeks
- Year 2- 6 weeks
- Year 3- 4 weeks
- Level 3 Fire emergency & security systems technician
- Critical Health & Safety knowledge for the achievement of the Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) card (CSCS affiliated)
- Regular assessment to ensure deep & thorough understanding, with a clear demonstration of competence before attempting the end-point assessment
- Functional Skills Maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There may be an opportunity for the right candidates to remain in full time employment and increase their levels of responsibilities upon successful completion of their Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9 (A-C)) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Fire emergency and security systems technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.