Quality Technician Apprentice J3152 SOUTH WEST APPRENTICESHIP COMPANY LIMITED
A great opportunity has arisen within one of the fastest growing generic pharmaceutical companies in the UK for a Quality Technician Apprentice to join their team. The successful candidate will be offered training & study support.
Closing date: 14 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
12 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The following activities will be performed ensuring Product Quality, GMP and patient safety is maintained to an appropriate standard for the products supplied to the market.
- Comply with the requirements of the departmental training
- Ensure that samples are tested in accordance with supplied procedures and specifications using a range of automated and wet chemistry techniques such as UV, IR, and HPLC
- Ensure that supplied procedures are followed accurately
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards a Laboratory & Associated Technical Activities (Industrial Science) Apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The Apprenticeship Standard consists of:
- Certificate Level 3 Diploma in Laboratory and associated Technical activities (QCF) Industrial Science
- Technical Certificate NVQ Level 3
- End Point Assessment
This apprenticeship is recognised by the relevant professional organisations at RSciTech level.
The training provider for this Apprenticeship will be Petroc
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Science (Grade 4) Essential
A Level or equivalent Chemistry (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
SOUTH WEST APPRENTICESHIP COMPANY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.