Health & Safety Co-ordinator Apprenticeship THE FURNITURE RECYCLING GROUP LIMITED
An exciting and new opportunity to work alongside our Operations and Project Managers who will mentor and direct you to learn all about our industry's needs for Health & Safety. Working towards your "Safety, Health & Environment Level 3", you will take on the role with an open mind whilst being willing to learn and develop your new skills.
Closing date: today
Wage to be discussed - £20,000 - £25,000 pa
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
15 Aug 2022
20 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Work alongside Site Managers In Blackburn, Bolton and Ridings
- Use the processes and documentation currently in place looking at completing regular inspections and audits with an open mind
- Willing to learn and devlope themselves using new skills learned to continue to deliver a H&S environment at TFR Group
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Training for the Health, Safety & Environment Technician Level 3 will take place whilst working with the TFG Group
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- It is expected that the successful candidate will take on the role with an open mind to learn and develope new skills
- An opportunity to gain permanent employment within the TFG Group
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade level 2) Desired
Other Health & Safety in the Workplace (Grade level 2) Desired
Other IOSH Working Safely (Grade level 2) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SPRINGFIELD TRAINING LIMITED
Safety, health and environment technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.