We are currently looking for an Apprentice to work at our Colchester Store. The role will involve customer services which include the selling of White Goods & the latest in-home technology, as well as aftercare.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Oct 2022
08 Apr 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The candidate must be confident & be able to deal directly with the public
- Full training will be provided covering Customer Service & Sales
- Duties include dealing with new and existing clientele,
- Understanding requirements in line with their needs
- Stellisons have a large customer base, we would require the candidate to have strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver the highest level of customer service
- To carry out any other task deemed necessary and reasonable by the company
- Must be able to comply with the companies Health and Safety policy & be fully aware of the responsibilities as outlined in the policy
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard
- You will need to attend 4 workshops at TheLightBulb via zoom
- You will complete Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We will try our hardest to help you along the way to earn you apprenticeship and in turn with your hard work we hope you will see a future of full-time employment within our company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.