To assist with general office duties to ensure the smooth running of the business.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Oct 2022
11 Apr 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Answering the telephone
- Booking in jobs
- Ordering parts
- Meet and greet customers
- Making refreshments
- Any other reasonable office duties, as required by the Managers.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard.
- You will need to attend 4 workshops remotely via Zoom.
- You will complete Functional Skills in maths and English if required.
- To include 20% off the job training.
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Permanent position for the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship
- The opportunity to develop and progress within different areas of the business
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.