Beauty Therapist Apprentice Little Luxuries Health & Beauty
You will assist senior therapists and learn a range of skills and techniques. You will learn the ropes of a busy working salon gaining transferable skills like how to serve customers and how to work well as part of a team.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
08 Apr 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering phone queries and booking appointments
- Greeting customers
- Filling out forms with customers personal information
- Preparing beauty salon rooms for treatments
- Practice treatments you have learned at college
- Helping to keep the salon clean, tidy & hygienic
- Selling products to customers
- You will also be taught a full range of Elemis treatments and gain qualifications in-house with our in-house Elemis trainer.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Beauty Therapist Apprenticeship Qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time position for the right candidate after successful completion of this apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C+) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Maxim Business Training
01625 410 000
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.