Based in Chelmsford, a fantastic opportunity has become available to join the Kew Law team working towards a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Oct 2022
08 Apr 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The Position will include tasks such as:
- The successful candidate will need to be confident speaking to clients via telephone and face to face
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite including, word, excel and outlook
- Generates and processes new lead enquiries as necessary via telephone and face to face
- Answers telephone calls and follows up customer enquiries
- Updates all contact information for client via Word Processing and creating files
- Arranges appointments with clients and the team
- Taking Messages and providing updates to clients and agents
- Dealing with general administration work
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard
- You will need to attend 4 workshops remotely via Zoom
- You will complete Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent position for the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
KEW LAW LLP
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.