Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship ALTITUDE INTERNET DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES LIMITED
We are currently looking for an ambitious creative person to join the team at Altitude Internet. An excellent working environment where you will be supported to learn all aspects of the role.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Oct 2022
12 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
An excellent working environment where you will:
- Learn about web design/development
- Initially assist with WordPress websites in line with customer requirements
- Set up emails for customers
- Arrange hosting
- Liaise with customers during design process
- Add meta data / articles / blogs to customers sites
- Learn coding in various languages
- Learn WordPress applications / skills
- Be able to design a site from the ground up
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 3 Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship Standard
- You will need to attend set training workshops remotely via Zoom
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support the specifics of the role
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Continual development and progression available to the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Junior content producer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.