Service Desk Engineer Apprentice OPEN NETWORK SERVICES LTD
You will be working within a small team dedicated to support on a variety of operating systems and hardware. This role will involve taking and logging of call’s on to the helpdesk, via telephone or email, so a good telephone manner and written English is crucial.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
02 Oct 2022
12 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Taking and logging of calls
- Support all customers' services in a professional manner
- Self-audit all work and ensure it meets all applicable technical and operational quality standards
- Work efficiently and tidily, maintain a clean environment and at all times be polite to the customer
- Respond effectively and appropriately to all customer requests and enquiries
- High standard of English is needed as notes on calls are critical to our customers
- Complete work to agreed time scales
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The Information Communication Technician apprenticeship delivers efficient operation and control of the IT and/or Telecommunications infrastructure (comprising physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage) either on-premises or to end-users provisioned as cloud services. The big picture is to help deliver and support businesses with their information and communication needs.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is an apprenticeship position with the opportunity of progression if you prove to be a valuable member of the team
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
OPEN NETWORK SERVICES LTD
GUARD BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.