The successful applicant will have a warm & loving nature and a passion for working with young children. This is a great opportunity to work as part of a friendly and professional team and for the right candidate to gain employment within a professional setting with opportunities for personal development and to gain a qualification.
Closing date: 16 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
19 Sep 2022
05 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Proactive attitude
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach to work
- You must be flexible and adaptable and able to think on your feet and be able to work in a team
- Assisting senior staff in the room as required
- Planning and conducting activities
- Safeguarding children
- Ensuring children's safety at all times
- Planning age related activities within the EYFS
- Carrying out observations on the children and keep records on profile folders for their key children
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible permanent position after completion of the course
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.