Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship LITTLE MARKET DAY NURSERY LTD
Little Market Day Nursery are looking to recruit an Apprentice who is committed to expanding their current knowledge in Childcare and to provide support to their existing team, while completing their Early Years Educator Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
05 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To provide high quality Childcare
- Develop respectful, trusting and supportive relationships with the children
- Follow all policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain good relationships with parents
- Ensure high levels of cleanliness around the nursery
- Work as part of a team
- To ensure Health & Safety at all times
- To ensure records are accurately maintained
- To work closely with the management team
To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by the management team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible permanent position after completion of the course
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Early Years Practitioner (Grade Pass) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.