The key functions are to assist the directors with the day-to-day administrative control of the businesses. You will provide generic administration support with some company / industry specific administrative elements to both of our companies.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
04 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To support the pricing of worMaintenance of generic company email in-boxes.
- Data entry on Sage for the accounts payable invoices and remittances received
- Maintenance of financial and other filing/archiving systems in both hard and electronic format.
- Tracking and reconciliation of receipts to credit card statements.
- Maintenance of records related to sub-contractors.
- Retrieval and transfer of photographs from WhatsApp to related electronic project files.
- Typing up of handwritten job
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage and gain valuable work experience.You will be expected to work towards the Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, with support from your employer and the Chesterfield College Group.
As part of your apprenticeship, and dependent on your prior attainment, you may be required to complete maths and English Functional Skills. Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional certificates for these qualifications.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Learning Unlimited continues to develop strong relationships with employers and we encourage any organisation considering recruiting an apprentice to support them to progress onto a higher apprenticeship level, or offer full time employment at the end of their apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A-C/4-9) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
AIRFIRE CONTROL LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.