Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship LITTLE FINGERPRINTS LIMITED
Little Fingerprints Nursery are looking for an Early Years apprentice to join their friendly team for an immediate start. The successful applicant will be given the opportunity to gain qualifications and to work with a dedicated team of practitioners that will help you expand and develop your knowledge and future career.
Closing date: 16 Sep 2022
The starting salary for this position is £10,300 (£5.50 per hour).
Total hours per week: 36
Possible start date
19 Sep 2022
04 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To have an understanding of childrens development and their needs
- To ensure Health & Safety at all times
- To ensure positive management of childrens behaviour
- To ensure records are accurately maintained
- To ensure the nursery meets OFSTED requirements at all times
- To provide a safe and caring educational environment for the children
- To work as part of a team
- To plan activities in which ensure the children are working towards their development aims
- To work closely with the management team
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by the management team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible permanent position after completion of the course
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Early Years Practitioner (Grade Pass) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.