Business Administration Apprenticeship MILLWOOD GROUP LTD
An exciting opportunity to join a team part of a leading financial services support company. Millwood Group has a relaxed working atmosphere with great added benefits! There is huge potential for career development to Wealth Administrator, Mortgage & Protection or Paraplanner after the successful completion of your apprenticeship.
Closing date: 08 Dec 2022
£9,254.44 to £18,278.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
15 Dec 2022
29 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You should be able to self-organise and multitask.
• Liaising with clients
• Liaison with third parties
• Maintaining accurate records on systems
• Arrange client meetings
• Regular client review service – monitor due dates and prepare supporting documents for presentation to clients
• Ability to manage own workload
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Ability to work effectively
• Reliable and committed to the role
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Diploma For Business Administrators
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (exemptions apply)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Successful apprentices can progress, if opportunity allows, onto:
Operations/Departmental Manager Level 5
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
MILLWOOD GROUP LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.