Billing Administrator and Customer Apprentice GLOBAL 4 COMMUNICATIONS LTD
Global 4 are seeking to employ hard-working and driven individuals wishing to develop a career in accounts and billing. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to start their career at a professional and exciting company! Appy now!
Closing date: 28 Aug 2022
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
01 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Maintaining customers’ monthly accounts, both residential and business
- Calculating credits and refunds
- Dealing with customers queries by telephone, web calls and email.
- Tracking all queries and ensuring that they are accurately recorded against the customers’ account.
- Manage and maintain accurate pricing throughout systems.
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Working with strict deadlines to ensure a smooth and accurate bill run.
- Carry out daily reporting tasks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist, which includes:
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English if required
- Excellent Work Experience
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Remote online Exams
- You will be assigned a personal tutor to help guide you through your apprenticeship and your training will be 100% completed in the workplace
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship Certificate from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education (IfATE).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A standard 6 month probation period will run throughout your apprenticeship period.
The business is continuing to expand, bringing apprentices on is part of our future growth plans. After completion of an apprenticeship the apprentice will be subject to be offered an available position within the company.
Post-apprenticeship there is continual development available. During your apprenticeship we would encourage you to focus on your personal development within this process.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C or 9-4) Essential
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
02380 004 210
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.