An exiting opportunity for an Early Years Apprentice to join Sunshine Day Nursery, based in Burton upon Trent. Ideal candidates must be confident, highly motivated and hardworking.
Closing date: 20 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
01 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To demonstrate and then ensure that they are responsible for the needs all children in their designated room, following systems to ensure consistent, high-quality care.
- To be vigilant and protect children from harm or abuse, reporting any concerns immediately – in accordance with safeguarding on and whistleblowing policies.
- To learn and then ensure that they can use resources effectively, maintaining ratios in their room.
- To develop genuine bonds with their key children.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- In house training by Early Years Tutors. (blended weekly remote delivery)
- Functional skills if necessary.
- On-the-job training.
- Off-the-job training.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time role as an Early Years Educator
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
A Level or equivalent Early Years Practitioner (Grade Level 2) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Sunshine Day Nursery
THE SMB GROUP
Apprenticeship Team (SMB College Group)
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.