Level 3 Business administration apprentice EDUCATION PARTNERSHIP TRUST
To provide administrative support to the central team and to contribute to the effective and efficient running of central team and the schools within the Trust.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2022
£9,254.44 to £18,278.00
From 1 April 2022, the National Minimum Wage is between £4.81 and £9.50 an hour, depending on the candidate's age. Based on the role working 37 hours per week, 40 weeks per year the salary will be between £8,150.44 - £16,101.71 per annum.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
30 Sep 2022
30 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To undertake routine reception / administrative duties in relation to the organisation as and when required.
- Taking minutes at local governing body, HR, finance and Board meetings, some of which will be based within schools access the Trust.
- Liaising with stakeholders (Trustees, Governors, Executive Directors, Principals, parents, colleagues, and other meeting attendees) involved in Trust meetings, providing meeting arrangements, agendas and room bookings as required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Level 2 Maths and English Functional Skills (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible permanent roles across the Trust
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
The Apprenticeship Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.