Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship THE LITTLE LIMES DAY NURSERY LTD
An Early Years Practitioner (EYP) works in a range of early years settings delivering the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) including; full day-care, children’s centres, playgroups, pre-schools, nursery schools, reception. This apprenticeship is a great first step into a career in the Early Years sector.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2022
Wage based on £10 p/h x 16h week x 52 weeks/year Promotions are always available based on performance. Our staff members have many perks including free counselling for mental health support for staff and their family members.
Total hours per week: 16.5
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
30 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Early Years Educators work with and care for children from birth to 5 years.
They play a massive role in supporting children to have the best start to their education.
- You will work as part of a team planning, monitoring and evaluating activities for children from birth to approximately five years of age
- Ensuring the safeguarding and welfare of the children in the room at all times is essential
- To build positive relationships with the children, families, colleagues and internal/external professionals
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
On successful completion of your apprenticeship, you will be awarded;
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship
- NCFE Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (EYE)
- Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid OR Level 3 Award Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- Apprentices will achieve an EYE qualification which has been approved to count towards the EYFS level 3 child: staff ratios.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
It is up to you what you do when you have finished your apprenticeship. There may be an opportunity to stay on at the same company and progress to the next level of apprenticeship or you may want to look for a new job or professional development opportunity.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
BEST PRACTICE NETWORK LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.