Digital Marketing Apprentice - To learn under the Head of Content and Digital and embrace all digital platforms. To potentially gain a Google Qualification and have a full understanding of Analytics, Social Media and SEO.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
29 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist in the design, execution and reporting of all marketing campaigns
- Marketing support to Channel Partners, including emails, web content, events, and social media
- Create content for social media
- Plan, create and schedule social media content
- Update the brand’s websites using a CMS (WordPress)
- Proofread all published content, product collateral and other materials as required
- Collaborate with clients, partners and colleagues
- Stay abreast of marketing and industry trends and developments
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be expected to work towards the Digital Marketer L3 qualification with support from your employer and Learning Unlimited.
As part of your apprenticeship and dependent on your prior attainment you may be required to complete maths, and English Functional Skills which is an integral part of your apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Learning Unlimited continues to develop strong relationships with employers and we encourage any organisation considering recruiting an apprentice to support them to progress onto a higher apprenticeship level, or offer full time employment at the end of their apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A-C/4-9) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
TRAINING SERVICES 2000 LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.