To work with children aged between 3 months and 5 years in cooperation with a Senior Nursery Nurse and under the general direction of the Nursery Manager.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
29 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Help to ensure the safety and security of the children in the setting
- Assist in promoting children's enjoyment and learning through planned play experiences
- Support children's care routines such as meal and sleep times
- Help to prepare, carry out and clear away a wide range of childcare activities
- Supervise and support childrens play, extending their interests through effective observation and planning and ensuring they feel safe at all times
- To maintain confidentiality at all times
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness and serviceability of equipment, toys and books, etc, in the nursery
- Undertake any other duties as directed by senior staff which may reasonably be regarded as within the nature of the position
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner
- Functional Skills Maths & English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible permanent position after completion of the course
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.