Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship QUAGGY DEVELOPMENTS TRUST
Quaggy Children's Centre (SE18 8LB branch) are looking for an enthusiastic, caring individual to join their team of professionals in caring for their provision of children.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
28 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Ensuring confidentiality is maintained in the nursery
- Adhering to policies and procedures
- Working as part of a team
- Offering all children equal opportunities
- Keeping and monitoring accident, incident and risk assessment records
- Attendance of staff meetings
- Practical understanding of safeguarding duties
- Keeping development records and observations
- Supervision of meal times
- Laundry duties
- The planning and preparation of activities
- Any other duties appropriate to the post as directed by the nursery manager, operations manager and area manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible permanent position after completion of the course
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.