You will provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social, and intellectual care for children place in the setting, giving support to wider team within the setting. Together with the team, you will provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, develop, and learn.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
28 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To keep records of your key children’s development
- To develop and maintain strong partnerships
- To advise manager/deputy of any concerns
- To be flexible within working practices
- To be involved in out of working hours activities
- Undertaking other responsibilities where needed
- To keep completely confidential any information regarding the children, their families or other staff
- To be aware of the high profile of the setting and to uphold its standards at all times
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Childcare Level 2, delivered via monthly Tutor led workshops (a combination of face to face and live, virtual 3 – 2 sessions) self-led study and blending learning and development activities, all, within the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.