Have you done a ski season or enjoy ski holidays? Well-travelled with a passion for ski/activity/villa holidays and travel & tourism? Do you have a keen eye for detail, with first-class IT, planning, organisational and logistical skills? If the answer to these questions is yes, this could be your dream job-so talk to us today!
Closing date: 06 Jan 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
09 Jan 2023
25 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Office operations, including:
- Managing booking software
- Managing channel manager and 3rd party ‘listing’ sites
- Imputing, maintaining and checking airport transfer logistics
- Sending booking instructions, confirming, and amending bookings
- Liaising closely with our resort managers
- Capturing, managing, chasing, and processing holiday information
- Dealing with guests and suppliers by phone and email
- Other general office operations as necessary
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths (where required)A mixture of face to face and remote visits every 4 - 6 weeks
24-hour access to course learning materials
On the job training with a designated mentor
Reviews every 6 - 8 weeks with your work-based tutor and line manager/mentor
Feedback sessions to discuss progress
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Working within our business as a permanent member of the team
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade D/3 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
TRAINING SERVICES 2000 LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.