IT Technical Support Apprentice Rolls-Royce Solutions UK Ltd
Do you have a keen interest and a real passion for Technology? Want to join a forward-thinking, innovative company? Come and join us as an IT Technical Support Apprentice and we will help craft your career within IT to help you reach your potential. You will provide support to people at RRS UK head office in East Grinstead and all over the UK.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
02 Sep 2022
25 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
* Assisting staff with any IT related incident when called upon by either email, phone call or face to face.
* Diagnosing and resolving software and hardware incidents, including operating systems across a range
of software applications
* Accurately log requests and support tickets providing a detailed resolution.
* Escalate problems to our managed service providers.
* Perform effective housekeeping throughout the HQ.
* Installing and configuring new IT equipment.
* Accurately recording and updating documentation
* When required, come onsite out of hours to perform routine maintenance, installation of IT equipment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
City and Guilds 9602 - Information Communication Technician, specialising as a support technician.
More details can be found here:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
EAST SURREY COLLEGE
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.