Business and Recruitment Consultant Apprentice BRIGHT RED RESOURCING LTD
*GREAT VACANCY* Bright Red Resourcing has an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a busy IT Recruitment company. You will have the opportunity to learn key office skills and become an expert in the field of recruitment. To start your career APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 08 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
09 Sep 2022
15 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Liaising with candidates via telephone, videocalls, emails, and face to face (once regulations allow)
- Using internal CRM and sales/recruitment software
- Reviewing CV’s
- Contacting applicants
- Briefing and advising candidates on their CV’s and interview technique
- Continuously maintaining positive candidate relationships
- Actively seek new clients to work with
- Working towards KPIs
- General business administration
- Studying REC qualification and learning new skills
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
REC Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English if required
- Excellent Work Experience
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- L3 Certificate in Recruitment Practice (CertRP)
- Access to REC E-Learning Materials
- You will be assigned a personal tutor to help guide you through your apprenticeship and your training will be 100% completed in the workplace
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
If this apprentice passes their qualification AND shows themselves to have the key skills we require then we will aim to offer them a permanent opportunity at Brightred. The core skills we require are -
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Target driven and ambitious
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A-D or 9-3) Desired
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.