Painting and Decorating Apprentice ASHBY DECORATOR CENTRE LTD
Decorating to new build homes on various building sites working with a fully training mentor /supervisor to learn all aspects of painting.
Closing date: 20 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
14 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Some of the-day-to day duties:
- Preparation of work area
- Awareness of health and safety in the work place
- Tasks to include: Caulking, filling, sanding
- Learning the application of water and oil-based paints
- Understanding of materials and processes used for finished results
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Painter and decorator Level 2 apprenticeship standard.
- Block release to Stephenson Campus, Coalville (part of SMB Group)
- Functional skills if necessary.
- On-the-job training.
- Off-the-job training.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time employment upon successful completion of course.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
ASHBY DECORATOR CENTRE LTD
THE SMB GROUP
Apprenticeship Team (SMB College Group)
Painter and decorator
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.