Printing & Embroidery Manufacturing Operative Apprenticeship (Level 2) Handy Prints
Due to our rapid growth, Handy Prints have an exciting opportunity and are looking to hire an Apprentice Production Assistant to join our fun and friendly team. At the end of this 24 month apprenticeship you will be awarded a Print Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship with possible progression into a full time role as a Production Operative.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2022
Bonuses may apply and Performance Increases will be considered.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 25
Possible start date
05 Oct 2022
02 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Predominantly working as part of a small team in the clothing & embroidery section of our warehouse. Duties will include:
• Using specialist professional machinery to embroider clothing and manually applying heat seal transfers with accuracy to garments
• Checking and sorting stock
• Professionally placing & packing the clothing and products
• General warehouse duties & support within the wider warehouse team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
• Print Operative (Level 2) Qualification at the end of the 24 month course GCSE Equivielent
• Study to be carried out one day a week from our office
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
• Possible progression to a Full time Print Operative after the 24 month course or to further level 3 education.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
BRITISH PRINTING INDUSTRIES FEDERATION LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.